“Three Rules of Work:
Out of clutter find simplicity, from discord find harmony,– Albert Einstein
in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
To continue the theme of Releasing Stress and Creating Serenity, it is important that our home and work environment reflect BodyMindSpiritSoul Health and Wholeness. Since sharing Part 1.
I restored 95% order to my home office space, tossing out excess “stuff”, filing loose papers, and organizing. The space looks and feels considerably better. As a result, I am moving forward with greater clarity, confidence, and creativity. I feel more energized and productive with focused, peaceful, liberating interactions with friends and clients.
- In what ways does more clarity lead to greater productivity?
- How can you feel energized AND more peaceful?
- What is your specific experience working within your office space?
Once your space is decluttered and simplified, create more serenity and harmony with colors, sounds, and images.
- Use calming, cool wall or fabric colors in blues, greens, and aqua tones. Neutral shades such as warm beige, soft yellow, or crème also soften the energy.
- Water is healing. Add a water fountain on your desk or shelf unit. The sound of gurgling water is soothing. Nature Sound CDs or DVDs are also calming, especially rainfall or ocean waves.
- Play classical music or jazz CDs or apps, such as KCSM 91.1FM. Music without words helps to create a calming backdrop to your activity, throughout the day and evening.
- Listening to NPR stations or watching PBS channels without commercials keeps potentially distracting or stressful information to a minimum.
- Use artwork or photographs of peaceful nature scenes on your walls, especially in your office, hallway, or foyer. Wall calendars and computer screen savers with nature scenes are relaxing as well.
To be continued Part 3 for those who prefer a more stimulating, upbeat atmosphere to stay energized and focused.
It is officially Summer in the Northern Hemisphere; Winter in the Southern Hemisphere, and Mid-Year 2022. Now is the ideal time to assess the good, bad, and ugly of the first 6 months and to affirm intentions and commitments for the second half of 2022.
- In what ways would you sum up the first half of your year?
- What were you specifically able to accomplish?
- How do you envision July – December in your personal, career, or business life?
If you would like guidance and support to vision, formulate and manifest your intentions for July – December 2022, schedule a complimentary Liberation Journey Session with me at: https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/TWRUM8
Best of Clarity, Harmony, and Tranquility to you and yours…