Welcome to The Wright Resort, Your Soul Safari to Success and the first article of 2021! In this article I define Feminine Presence. And A Special WELCOME to all new subscribers…You can also view previous articles!
Feminine Presence encompasses:
- Our innate feminine qualities, including the qualities of Ma’at
- Soul’s Calling and Your Unique Soul-Aligned Gifts
- Your Freedom, Revolution and Transformation
It also affirms the truth that it is OUR TIME as women leaders, visionaries, changemakers, healers and lightworkers to help heal humanity and the planet, collaboratively and collectively!
Innate Feminine Qualities
As it is OUR TIME as women; the full expression of our innate qualities of birthing, nurturing, tending, cultivating, co-creating is required. This is naturally who we are whether we’re birthing children, tending gardens, nurturing relationships, cultivating ideas, co-creating organizations or movements.
Ma’at is the Ancient Egyptian concept of cosmic order and balance, personified as the Goddess of truth and justice, essential to the stability of life. She also served as judge of the afterlife. The qualities or principles of Ma’at are: balance, harmony, order, justice, truth, reciprocity, righteousness. Moreover, it is conscious, spirited, creative women visionaries, changemakers and leaders who will collectively restore balance, harmony, order and justice to the world, here and now!
We each have a purpose and passion that I term, Soul’s Calling; who you were born to be and what you were born to do. When you fulfill your Soul’s Calling, you do so by sharing your talents, skills and gifts serving others.
- Are you fulfilling your Soul’s Calling, doing what you most love?
- Or are you following someone else’s agenda, doing a job that drains your spirit and energy?
- Do you want to be and become your highest and best self, sharing your passion and gifts?
Freedom, Revolution and Radical Transformation
Fundamental Change is imminent personally, communally and globally.
- Are you free to be your authentic self? If not, what’s in the way?
- How do you feel about change on a personal level, global level?
- What does an inner revolution mean to you?
—Inner revolution might mean meditating more regularly or practicing mindfulness.
—It could mean stepping up your self-care practices.
—For me, it means releasing judgment and attachment. I now commit to being more patient and flexible.
- How are you stepping up to transform or elevate your community, organization or business?
These may be challenging questions for you, yet they are important to contemplate in terms of Feminine Presence and your role to help heal humanity and the planet.
If you would like to explore these questions further, please schedule a complimentary 45-minute Guidance Session with me to gain clarity, dive deeper and strengthen your foundation to activate the revolution in you and in the world. Go to: https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/TWRUM8
“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”― Harriet Tubman
Let’s Change the World Together!
I’m excited about what we’re co-creating together. We’ve got all we need in the mix to be free, activate the inner revolution and transform the world!