The intensity of the times has slowed me down, enabling me to feel the rage, horror, grief, despair, overwhelm, trauma deeply and more… I believe that I’m re-emerging stronger with more clarity and focus, thus now better able to communicate.
Therefore, I bring you greetings from a deep wellspring of love, compassion and resilience, knowing that like you, I’ll continue experiencing cycles of pain, joy, grief, frustration, uncertainty. It’s natural and normal, even though right now, a “new normal” is being birthed.
Three Perspectives for Your Consideration
A. Accept releasing and letting go, be it:
- Family members, friends or colleagues who have succumbed during this time,
- Beliefs and attitudes that are misguided and no longer serve or support you,
- Fear, anger, resentment, judgment, blame
- Personal possessions or stores that have been destroyed, no longer able to provide goods and services,
- What else?
B. Acknowledge the Paradox of Separation and Connection
For some people the sense of separation has been uprooted. Even with sheltering-in-place and physical distancing, millions around the world are protesting in large groups. Many people of all ages are connecting via ZOOM; families, colleagues, educators, activists, entertainers and more. As one dear friend said, “I’m becoming a ZOOMBIE!” She’s got plenty of sister and brother zoombies…
- How have you experienced multiple ZOOM gatherings per day?
C. Implement Radical Self-Care
In my book, Releasing Stress, Creating Serenity A BodyMindSpirit Self-Care Primer for Busy Women, you’ll find 5 key principles of self-care:
- Implementing daily BodyMindSpirit practices such as regular exercise, sound nutrition, and proper rest
- In what specific ways are your nurturing BodyMindSpirit?
- Cultivating positive beliefs, thoughts, attitudes, words and behaviors that create healthy, empowering results in your life
- What mindset shifts are you making?
- Maintaining healthy boundaries by learning when and how to say “No,” “No, thank you,” or No, not at this time” without guilt, shame or apology
- Who do you know who is saying, “NO”, no more, not on my watch!
- Taking “time-out” for pampering, play and quality time in nature
- In what specific ways are you using the imposed Sheltering-In-Place time-out for play, such as coloring, painting, or other creative pursuits, meditation or mindfulness practices?
- Celebrating wins, successes and achievements
Each night, I write a list of everything for which I’m grateful during the day. In this way, I prepare for a restful sleep.
For more information, see: https://www.thewrightresort.com/book/ or ebook version below
The spirit of deep transformation is alive and growing; uprooting/dismantling systems, structures, institutions of white supremacy, racism, sexism, homophobia, as well as the scourge of capitalism that has maintained the wealth, power and privilege for a few, on the blood, sweat and tears of many who’ve been have-nots on multiple levels.
You and I are here for a time such as this! Therefore, letting go, connecting in new ways and radical self-care are essential to strengthen and sustain the unstoppable movement for justice, peace, and environmental sustainability. We are transiting through and with a paradigm shift!
- What is your vision for the future?
- In what ways are your contributing?
- What role(s) are you playing?
- In what specific ways or arenas are you sharing your soul-aligned gifts?
“While I acknowledge the conditions that concern or disturb me; regardless of appearances I accept that divine right order, action and outcome is occurring. I affirm a greater power operating for highest good in my life and the affairs of the world. Therefore, I lovingly let go and allow it to be the blessing yet to be revealed.” – Harriet Tubman Wright
Thank you for taking time to read and reflect on this. I’d love to touch base, dialogue with you and explore how we can mutually support one another. Therefore, I’m hosting a tele-class:
SOUL’S CALLING LIBERATION
To Express Your True Essence
Friday, June 19, 2020
4:00pm – 5:15pm PST, 7:00pm – 8:15pm EST
Investment: Love Offering
Payable to: https://www.paypal.me/harrietwrightresort
Active Participation in this Tele-Class enables you to:
- Uncover what’s keeping you stressed and struggling
- Identify your soul-aligned talents and gifts
- Reconnect with the joy of doing what you most love
- Discover new possibilities for your service and work in the world
- Affirm your commitment to live from your true essence
By the end of the Tele-Class you’ll feel re-energized and re-focused to live your Soul’s Calling and invest in guidance to do so!
Once you register with your Love Offering, you’ll receive the call-in information and a reminder. Contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.