Mavenmind is the term that I use to describe a Mastermind exclusively for women. In this case it’s for individuals who have successfully completed the Women’s Revolutionary Leadership Program, (WRLP).
Therefore, Mavenmind will consist of 4-8 ‘graduates’ who will convene together under the guidance of Harriet Tubman Wright for 6 months. The primary purpose is for members to continue cultivating and activating their vision and mastery as leaders, visionaries, changemakers.
- Meet twice a month for 75-90 minutes for 6 months,
- Rotate the facilitator role,
- Meet individually with Harriet 3 times for guidance and direction,
- Develop their personal and professional leadership mastery,
- Be held accountable for their intentions and commitments.
Members will engage in:
- Creative Role-Playing
- Sharing Practical Support
- Brainstorming and Problem-Solving
- Motivating, Encouraging and Cheerleading
- Providing Intellectual and Emotional Support
- Exchanging Knowledge and Resources
- Networking and Mentoring
Before the completion of Mavenmind, members will feel greater confidence and courage, sharing their talents, gifts and feminine leadership, transforming their businesses, organizations and communities!