Humanity is transitioning on a global scale and life as we knew it will not ever be the same! During these challenging times, I acknowledge the loss of lives, relationships, jobs and ways of work, the sacrifices, inconveniences, grief and uncertainty. There is corruption, greed, ignorance, exploitation, manipulation, deception, evildoing…darkness.
However, it’s also vital to see and appreciate the “good” what’s improving and new, such as resourcefulness, imagination, creativity, resilience and generosity on spiritual, material and financial levels!
I’m experiencing many positive aspects of the shelter-in-place mandate on a personal and collective level. For example, people are demonstrating more kindness, consideration and compassion:
- accommodating seniors and physically challenged while shopping for essentials,
- connecting with family and friends far and near through multiple social media platforms,
- appreciating all categories of courageous frontline service providers,
- providing protection and sheltering homeless people,
- supporting artists, some among the hardest hit, who’ve been giving pro-bono performances online,
- creating community by sharing spiritual services, exercise videos, training, information and inspiration via ZOOM and youtube,
- producing artwork, videos, memes, making and donating masks
- passing the CARES Act in the US
As you reflect,
- What have you noticed and/or appreciated?
- In what ways have you become more patient or resourceful?
- How are you taking advantage of or benefitting from sheltering-in-place?
Birthing a New Paradigm
One of the most profound things we’re witnessing is Mother Earth healing. Whether in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere, there is a significant decrease in air pollution, more blue skies. After fires and drought, abundant rains have helped create awesome blossoms, vibrant leaves, cascades of waterfalls and waterways. The birds and butterflies are flourishing as is marine life…dolphins seen in the Canals of Venice. Mother Nature is thriving.
We recently observed Passover and Easter. We’re experiencing rebirth and renewal on multiple levels. A new paradigm is emerging, juxtaposed with experiences of darkness and light. In the beginning, nightfall preceded daylight. Gestation occurs in the dark womb. Seeds are planted in fertile, dark soil. And a new form is birthed into the light!
- In what ways are you contributing to the new paradigm, new day?
- How are you adjusting your mindset to cope or thrive?
- What qualities of the new day are you co-creating, spiritually and materially?
I’d really love to connect with you, hear from and exchange with you! Let’s share and support one another through this new paradigm birth canal…
Earth Day Peace and Blessings,
“We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love, and then we return.” – Australian Aboriginal